Revlon Colorstay Concealer Review

12:30

Revlon Colorstay Concealer! I LOVE this product. Allow me to tell you why.

Firstly, it is a liquid concealer and I have always preferred liquid concealers over cream concealers. Secondly, it gives me just the amount of coverage I need. Its not cakey or too opaque. Thirdly, it does not crease or settle into fine lines. And lastly, it really really lasts. Come what may. Heat, humidity, tears. This concealer will not budge.

This concealer comes in a tube and contains a doe foot applicator.

Initially I was confused about my shade. There are three shades available: Light, Medium and Deep. The color Deep is too dark for me, but I think it will suit dusky skinned girls perfectly. I use the shade Medium which is around NC 35-37 in MAC lingo.
I apply this concealer with my fingers in a dabbing motion and it blends really easily. I have also used brushes to apply this concealer. This concealer has a slightly dewy finish, so if you have really oily skin, you might want to set it with some powder.
I have been using this concealer for 5 months and the tube is only half finished. I will definitely repurchase this concealer (in shade Medium) when I run out of it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images