Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Pink Shock Review

21:32

I'm a fan of lip balms, that's true. Especially tinted lip balms. But usually, the colors are too sheer and it takes multiple layers of the balm for the color to show up. Which in turn leads to sticky, slippery lips. Not cool.
So when Maybelline India came out with their new Baby Lips in Electro Pop, I had to check it out. It is available in three shades here, Berry Bomb (Purple), Fierce And Tangy (Yellow) and the one I'm reviewing today Pink Shock.
It is a deep, hot pink color that really brightens up my complexion. The balm has a faint, fruity/mint scent. The color payoff is really good and I need only two swipes to get the full color on my lips. It is decently moisturizing, nothing exceptional, but it does its job. As this color wears off, it leaves a stain on my lips. I use this balm on days when I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. Tinted moisturizer, mascara and this lip balm! That's it!
If you're looking for a pink tinted lip balm, try out this shade. It just might be the one for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images