Celine Audrey/Baby Audrey Dupe

13:48

I've been in love with the Celine Audrey sunglasses for a long time. The Audrey, New Audrey or Baby Audrey, I love them all! But, sadly, they are expensive. I was always on the lookout for dupes/lookalikes. And when I found these sunglasses from Mango at Myntra, I was over the moon! I ordered both the available versions, Black frame/Purple gradient lens and Tortoiseshell frame/brown gradient lens.
Now these sunglasses remind me more of the Baby Audrey than the original Audrey, due to their smaller, more rounded frame shape. They suit my face shape perfectly! The quality of these sunglasses is really good and they're quite sturdy. Considering the fact that I got them for a fraction of the price of the original Celine sunglasses, I couldn't be happier. My only regret? Not ordering backups. That's the hoarder in me talking.
Anyway...my birthday is coming up in a few months, maybe I'll finally take the plunge and get myself some actual Celine sunnies? Who knows! But for now, these Mango shades are making me VERY happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images