Lip Balm Edit

11:30

My love of lip balms is a recent one. I never paid much attention to lip care products before. But now, I'm obsessed. These are a few of my favorites:

1) Smith's Rosebud Salve: This cult classic is a huge favorite of mine. It goes on very smoothly and gives a very sheer wash of color to the lips. It smells so good! And it doesn't feel sticky or tacky on the lips, but moisturizes them quite well.
2) Nivea Essential Care:
I always have a stick of this lip balm on hand. Super easy to apply, this is especially great for travel. Nothing fancy, just a basic lip balm which does what it says. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated, without the stickiness.
3) Nivea Lip Butter: I have worked through different versions of this lip balm. It is my night time lip balm. I apply a thick layer of this on my lips before going to bed and by morning it sinks into my lips completely. Takes care of chapped lips very effectively, this is a heavy duty lip balm. However, it doesn't go on clear, like other lip balms. Instead it leaves a milky layer on the lips. Oh well, as long as it is doing its job.
4) EOS Passion Fruit Lip Balm:
This pale purple sphere is so cute! The lip balm is not sticky at all and it tastes sweet! Smells amazing and leaves my lips hydrated, this is a great daytime lip balm. I wish it was more easily accessible in India!
These are my favorite lip balms at the moment. Which are yours?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I looove the Natio Shea Butter lip balm but sadly it seems its been discontinued. Would like to try the rosebud salve. Ive heard such great things. Did you get it from India?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origopharma is one of the best Cosmeceutical Company, they provide the best Lip Balm for Dark and Smoke Lips in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.
    saturday skin waterfall glacier water cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a valuable information, to know more information about the best lipbalm just visit here Lip Balm for Dark and Smoke Lips in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. moisture lip gloss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative. Really like your article. Need more on. Best Lip Scrub

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lip scrubs or rather lip care products are of different reputed brands.But on the other hand sometimes naturally made products prove more beneficial.

    Lip Scrub for Women

    ReplyDelete

  8. The sweet, succulent taste of a strawberry is one that is enjoyed by many. Now, you can enjoy that same delicious flavor on your lips with strawberry lip balm. This balm is easy to apply and smells wonderful. It will help to keep your lips soft and moisturized all day long.https://dyuthiskincare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. extremely instructive I like your article a lot. I need additional information. Winter Lip Care

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog contains more information about lip balm. Thanks for sharing this blog post.
    lip balm

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images