Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara vs Colossal Mascara

11:30

Today I'm going to compare two Maybelline mascaras: The Hypercurl and the Colossal Volum' Express. I'm comparing both their waterproof versions.

Hypercurl:
Pros:
- Less expensive than Colossal
- Does not smudge throughout the day
- Holds curl well
Cons:
- Doesn't lengthen or voluminize lashes
- Has tendency to clump if layered
Colossal:
Pros:
- Adds volume and length to the lashes
- Gives a dramatic flared effect to the lashes
- No smudging throughout the day
- Can be layered. No clumps even after multiple coats.
Cons:
-More expensive than Hypercurl.


While the Hypercurl is a decent everyday mascara, Colossal is my favorite. I won't repurchase the Hypercurl, while I have gone through quite a few tubes of Colossal!
Which is your favorite mascara at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images