Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream Review

01:54

I had mentioned the Colorbar Perfect Match BB Cream in my Summer Base Edit post. Now, I'm back with a full review!

I tried out this BB cream at my local Colorbar counter. It was love at first swatch. First thing I noticed that this BB cream in the shade Vanilla Creme was a perfect match for my skin color. PERFECT MATCH. I had never, ever found a base product that had just the right amount of yellow undertone to match my skin color. I was sold. I didn't care about its finish or longevity. I bought myself a tube of this stuff and ran home.
Fast forward to one year later and this product is my go to base. Its so easy to use. I just dot a pea sized amount of this cream all over my face and blend in with my fingers. It needs a little moisture for blending in well and it can cling to dry areas if you haven't moisturized properly. Beauties with oily/combination skin will love it. It has a satiny finish. Not totally matte and not too dewy. Once I powder it with some Rimmel Stay Matte Powder or Kryolan Loose Powder, this cream stays on my face all day. Plus, it has an SPF of 20 and is paraben free. It gives a low-medium coverage. I use a full coverage concealer to spot conceal blemishes. All in all, I love this product. I have been through 7+ tubes of this product. It is great for evening out my skintone and is truly a perfect match for my skin. I will keep repurchasing this cream as long as they keep making it! Don't ever stop, Colorbar!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it! price of pen eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images