Mirenesse ICurl Twin Heated Eyelash Curler Review

23:57

Mirenesse is an Australian beauty brand that I've heard many good things about. When I saw that Luxola stocked Mirenesse products, to say that I was excited will be an understatement.
I was browsing through Luxola a while back and this little gem from Mirenesse would appear to be sold out every time I checked! I knew this was something special, so I put myself up on their waitlist. A few weeks later, I received an email saying that the Mirenesse ICurl Twin Heated Eyelash Curler was in stock at Luxola! Into my shopping cart it went and I checked out immediately! It arrived at my doorstep all the way from Singapore a week later and I literally ripped off the packaging to find this beauty. Its a sleek, silver colored eyelash curler with two red colored pads that turn white when they're heated. And by heated, I don't mean HOT. Don't be scared by the word "heated" in the product name, it is perfectly safe for using near your eyes without the risk of burning.
How to use this: Insert two AAA batteries into the curler. Turn on the ICurl button. Wait till the two red colored pads on the eyelash curler turn white. Curl your lashes as you would with a regular curler BUT hold the curler in position for 15-20 seconds before releasing your lashes. Also, for an extra curl, hold the curler at a 90 degree angle (perpendicular) to your face. After this, apply your usual mascara.

My experience: The results were immediate and I could see that my eyes looked really open. And this was even before applying the mascara! Once I applied my mascara (Maybelline Colossal Volume) the effect was amazing. It made me look so much more awake! And my eyelashes held their curl throughout the day!
You need to try this product for yourself to see the results. This eyelash curler enhances the performance of any mascara. It has gained a very special place in my makeup bag! Try it! You'll love it!

Available at: Luxola.com or Mirenesse.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images