Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer Review

13:30

I had been on the lookout for a good matte bronzer for so, SO long! Until now! I came across the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer at Flipkart. It was on sale there! For Rs. 607.

I bought it immediately and after about a month of using it, I'm very impressed. As I mentioned earlier, it is a matte bronzer. It is a warm toned bronzer. But not to the point of looking orange. I apply this on the perimeters of my face: temples, under cheekbones, under jawline. And it gives my face a subtle definition.

A little contour and a little bronzing in one!
This bronzer never makes my cheeks look ashy or muddy. I use my Real Techniques Multitask Brush to apply it. You get a HUGE quantity of bronzer for a very affordable price. The packaging is also quite sturdy. 

This is good stuff, people! This bronzer will suit most skin colors, except for those who are too pale and those who are too dusky.

I will definitely repurchase this bronzer when I run out. But at the current rate, I won't need to buy this for another year at least!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images