L'Oréal True Match Le Crayon Correcteur Concealer (30 Medium) Review

11:30

As much as I love my Revlon Colorstay Concealer, I was getting bored. Just as the itch of wanting to try something new set in, I spotted the L'Oréal True Match Le Crayon Correcteur. I snapped it up immediately.

It is available in three shades in India, 20 Vanilla, 30 Beige and 40 Natural (from light to dark). I chose the shade Beige. Packaged in a chubby stick/crayon form, it reminds me of the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains and their Matte Balms.
Beige is the medium shade, with peach and yellow undertones. True to its claim, this concealer is 'super blendable'. It applies very easily and blends into the skin in a jiffy with a few dabs of the fingers. It gives a medium coverage which is buildable, without looking cakey. It is a creamy concealer, very easy to work with, but eventually settles down to a matte finish. It stays on my oily/combination skin for 6-7 hours without creasing (I set this concealer with a loose powder).

Oily/normal skinned beauties will love the texture of this concealer. But dry skinned ladies will have to make sure to use a good moisturizer before applying this concealer as it can emphasize flakes and dry patches. 

So far, I'm in love with this concealer. I use it to cover up my under eye area and any blemishes. The crayon tip makes for an easy, precise application.
I will highly recommend this concealer to everyone. If you find a shade that works for you, buy it. You'll love it. As for me, I will definitely repurchase this concealer. In fact, I'm going to buy a backup before this tube runs out!
Price: Rs. 799

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images