Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream Review

21:08

I have never really been a foundation girl. I find them too heavy and finding a good color match is quite difficult for me. So I've stuck to tinted moisturizers and alphabet (BB/CC) creams. I just use a high coverage concealer on my acne spots.

A new favorite of mine is the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. I use the shade 33 Rose Beige. The CC cream has a runny texture. It comes in a 30ml squeeze tube that has a nozzle. The CC cream is really light, you don't even feel like you're wearing it! It spreads and blends really easily on my skin. But what really blows me away about this cream is the coverage it provides. Its the highest level of coverage I've seen in a BB/CC cream! Its almost a medium coverage product. When I apply it (using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush) it blurs my blemishes and imperfections. A few minutes later it settles down and matches my skin color perfectly. It has a beautiful, luminous finish. It makes my skin look fresh and radiant.It stays intact on my skin for the whole day. I've worn it for about 9 hours and it wears beautifully. I only need to powder my t zone once in the afternoon, but that is standard for me.
My only niggle with this product is that it is just a little pink for me. Not too noticeable, but yeah, I would really appreciate if Bourjois launches a few more shades with yellow undertones. That being said, most people will find their match in the 4 shades of the cream that are available. Beauties with dusky complexions may face a difficulty in finding their shade.
I really love this product and I will definitely repurchase it. For those who are looking for a foundation-like coverage but don't want to wear a foundation, this cream is a must try! Its not surprising that top makeup artists like Lisa Eldridge use this cream in their videos! I love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images