Summer Base Edit

13:42

Well, summer is HERE! And that means its time to change up the beauty routine. I tend to skip foundations and prefer tinted moisturizers/BB creams/CC creams. In the morning, after cleansing, I apply a layer of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen in SPF 50. I find that its the best sunscreen for me under makeup. Almost like a primer. Sunscreen, for me, is non negotiable. I feel incomplete and exposed without it. After that I mix a small amount of Colorbar BB cream in Vanilla Creme and Lakme CC Cream in Bronze on the back of my hand. Dotting this mixture all over my face, I blend in with my fingertips (or I may use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush).  One this is done, I apply Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Honey under my eyes, patting it in with my ring finger. To finish off my no fuss summer base, I use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm on my t-zone. A pink lip balm and some mascara finishes the look.
So there you have it! My simple, fuss free summer base!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images