Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner Review

11:13

Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are at the center of any good skincare routine. Today I'm going to review the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner.
It contains ingredients like witch hazel and glycolic and salicylic acid to help clear up acne prone skin. But what caught my eye was that the second ingredient in the ingredient list is alcohol. Alcohol dries out the skin and messes up with our skin's natural moisture levels. But since I was going to moisturize anyway after using this toner, I decided to give it a go. For a month, I used this toner instead of my usual rose water. When you first apply this toner, you'll experience a cooling/tingling sensation. Its a mild tingle, nothing too intense. The tingling disappears after sometime. The toner has a strong smell, so be warned if you have a sensitive nose.  
This toner definitely helped clear up my skin to an extent. My cheeks and jawline, where I suffer from breakouts, seemed less congested. My blackheads seemed less prominent, but they were most certainly not "eliminated". I'm happy with this product and I will keep using it until I find a better option.
I'd like to suggest this product to oily to combination skinned beauties. Dry skinned girls may find this product drying and irritating. But always remember to use a moisturizer suited for your skin type after using this.

I will keep repurchasing and using this product until i find a better product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images