Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Treatment Pads Review

10:41

Glycolic acid has been one of my go to skincare active ingredients in my fight against acne and hyper pigmentation. Regular exfoliation is key for healthy skin. And I'm not talking about rubbing your skin ray with walnut/apricot kernels (shudders). I'm talking about chemical exfoliation. With acids. Glycolic, salicylic, retinoic acid. Whatever suits you. But its really easy to go overboard with this type of exfoliation. You've gotta start slow. That's when these Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Treatment Pads step in. I bought them off Luxola.com for around Rs. 1200
These pads come in a handy screw top lid jar. Each jar contains 60 pads. You can use them once a day for 2 months or twice a day for 1 month (Hello Maths!). Each cotton pad is soaked generously with the glycolic acid serum/essence. You can rest assured that these pads won't dry out your skin because they contain hyaluronic acid (the mother of all moisturizing/hydrating ingredients).
How do you use this product? Take a pad and swipe it all over freshly cleansed skin. I use it on my face and neck. It has a really light, refreshing scent. The essence itself is non irritating. I did not experience any tingling/stinging whatsoever. On the contrary, my skin felt moisturized (is that you hyaluronic acid?). I wait for 30-40 minutes before applying my moisturizer (Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion) and going to sleep.
Now mind you, you will not see immediate results. But after consistent usage over 2 months, I've found that my skin is clearer. My old acne scars have faded considerably and my new pimples heal much faster. I'm impressed by this product. If you are a beginner to chemical exfoliation, I'd suggest you give these pads a try. I will definitely repurchase.
Available at Luxola.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images