Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer Review

23:37

The Zoeva Concealer Buffer Brush was one of the first brush I bought from the brand. This is a dome shaped brush that is used for buffing and blending in your concealer. Made up of synthetic vegan bristles, it is super soft and doesn't shed at all.

How I use the Zoeva Concealer Buffer:
I apply concealer under my eye area in a triangle shape. My two favorite concealers to use are the Revlon Colorstay Concealer and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer. I use the brush to gently buff the concealer into my skin. It blends the product seamlessly into my skin, leaving no streaks and giving me an even coverage. Its small shape makes it really easy for me to apply concealer to the hard to reach areas such as the inner corner of my eyes and around my nose. I also use this brush to pin point conceal any acne or blemishes.

This brush cleans easily and dries quickly. As with all my brushes, I wash it with baby shampoo and water. I reach for this brush often and it has become an important part of my makeup routine. I bought this at Luxola. In fact, I've even bought a backup of this brush! For superior quality makeup brushes that perform beautifully, you can't go wrong with Zoeva. And they're affordable too! What's not to like?
A BIG thumbs up from me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images