Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara Review

12:30

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara has often been compared to Benefit's They're Real Mascara. And I am a big fan of Maybelline mascaras.
That's why, when I spotted the Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara, I knew I had to try it!
This mascara comes in the standard purple colored tube packaging that we all associate with the traditional Falsies mascara. What's unique about this one is that is has TWO wands. One for the upper lashes and the other for the lower lashes. This double ended wand specifically targets your upper and lower lashes. The formula of the mascara is similar to the original Falsies. It lengthens and defines lashes beautifully. It also gives slight volume to lashes.
The wand for the lower lashes is perfect and deposits just the right amount of product to your lashes, defining them without looking over the top.
I have the following combination for full and dramatic lashes that works for me: One coat of Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes on upper and lower lashes each. And I follow up the upper lashes with a coat of Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara.
Since the Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes mascara is waterproof, there's no risk of smudging or smearing. Its a total winner for me. I will definitely repurchase this. In fact, after I run out of my current tube of Big Eyes, I'm going to wash the wand with baby shampoo and water and store it in my makeup bag for the future!
This mascara is a hit for me and a must try for all Maybelline lovers! Thank you, Maybelline India for releasing this one in India! (If you could only launch the entire Fit Me range in India, it'll be awesome!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images