Real Techniques Sculpting Brush Review

20:23

I'm one of those people who have the most nonexistent cheekbones. Ever. And when I discovered contouring, it was a whole new world for me. But doing the actual task is quite difficult. At least for me it was. I had almost given up on the whole shebang when I came across the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush on Flipkart.
*cue Hallelujah chorus*
This pink beauty is the BOMB, let me tell you. The bristles are super soft and dense enough that they pick up just the right amount of product (works well with both cream and powder contours). This brush's bristles have a slightly asymmetrical shape, which make contouring a breeze. This brush fits wonderfully into the hollows of my cheeks to give me instant cheekbones! The bristles are firm and help me blend my contour shade effortlessly.
If you don't want to stick to only contouring, this brush can also be used to apply and buff in your foundation! Its quite the multitasked that way. As with all Real Techniques brushes, this one cleans really easily (I use baby shampoo and water). It is a much cheaper option as compared to the Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour Brush.
I'm glad that Sam Chapman was thoughtful enough to add a contouring brush to the regular Real Techniques collection. I love this brush and will buy a backup very soon! Have you tried the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush? What are your thoughts?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images