Real Techniques Sam's Picks Review

10:27

I'm a hardcore Real Techniques fan, you all know it. And when I found out that Samantha Chapman (the woman behind Real Techniques and Pixiwoo) had created a limited edition set of her favorite brushes, I knew I had to get it! Enter Sam's Picks and there is only one word to describe this set: AWESOME.
Really!
Sam's Picks consists of 6 brushes: Multitask Brush, Setting Brush, Buffing Brush, Pointed Foundation Brush, Fine Liner Brush and the set exclusive, the Essential Crease Brush.
I got the set for around Rs 1600 on Flipkart. And if you divide 1600 by 6, it comes to about Rs 266 per brush, which is a pretty fantastic deal!
Most of these brushes I have already used before and I love them to death, so I'm happy to have backups of them!
I'll tell you what I use each brush for before reviewing in detail the two brushes I haven't used before:
Multitask Brush: Applying setting powder all over face
Setting Brush: Highlighting, setting under eye concealer with powder
Buffing Brush: Applying cream, liquid foundation
Pointed Foundation Brush: Applying cream, liquid foundation
Now, onto the two brushes I've never used before:
Fine Liner Brush: I use this to apply gel eyeliner on my upper lashline. This brush helps me get a clean, precise line.
Essential Crease Brush: This brush is a set exclusive. I use this brush to apply eyeshadow to (you guessed it), my crease. It applies just the right amount of product and helps me blend it in really easily. Its pretty foolproof.
All in all, I think Sam's Picks is THE BEST set from Real Techniques yet! I've fallen in love all over again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images