Five Questions With Aashna Shroff

13:24

Hey guys! I'm back with another Five Question interview! I'm so excited to have the lovely Aashna Shroff from The Snob Journal answering my questions today. She is a fashion blogger, a YouTuber and also curated The Snob Shop. I've been following her blog and her YouTube channel for a long time and honestly, I love her! The girl is a fashion chameleon and there is nothing that she can't pull off. She makes the switch from glamazon to girl next door effortlessly. Her beautiful smile and bubbly personality are like icing on the cake!
Read on to know about her skincare routine and her favorite beauty pick-me-up!
1) What is your everyday skincare routine?
I use a cleanser, toner and moisturiser + SPF in the day, and the same without an SPF at night. Would you like the names of the products?
2) What advice would you give your thirteen year old self?
I'd advise my 13 year old self to be patient, because eventually everything works out for the best.
3) Your ultimate beauty pick me up when you're feeling low?
Somehow painting my nails always cheers me up a lot!
4) If you had all the money in the world, which is the one beauty (skincare or makeup) product you'd splurge on in a heartbeat?
The Giorgio Armani Crema Nuda tinted moisturiser. At such a whopping price, I'd be really intrigued about what makes it so special. 
5) Who is your ultimate beauty icon/inspiration?
Not much of a beauty icon, but Blake Lively is a huge inspiration!
There you go, peeps! Five questions with the lovely Aashna Shroff! Watch this space for more such interviews!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images