Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder Review

12:30

If there is one loose powder I have been faithful to, its the Kryolan Translucent Loose Powder. I use the shade TL4. This shade has just the perfect amount of yellow undertones, which reminds me of the Ben Nye Banana Powder. This powder comes in a jar form, with a slide off lid.
This powder is finely milled and blends in very easily without looking patchy. I use it to set my foundation and concealer. I use my Real Techniques Powder Brush and my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this powder, depending on how diffused or concentrated I want my powder application to be. This powder does not sit in my pores and it does not clog my skin. It has never broken me out. Its yellow undertone enhances my complexion without looking cakey or providing any extra coverage.
This powder prolongs the lasting power of my base and controls oil efficiently. I get a matte to semi matte finish with oil control for 4-5 hours without needing to powder my nose. This powder photographs amazingly and does not give a ghostly white face in flash photography.
I use this powder for everyday and for special occasions as well. And let me tell you, this powder lasts! I had bought the bigger sized jar of this foundation and it lasted me for ONE AND A HALF YEAR, with DAILY USAGE!
The only con about this powder is its packaging. The jar and lid packaging leads to wastage and is not ideal for travel.
But for the price, performance and value for money, I'm willing to ignore the bad packaging! I have been using this powder for the past 5 years now and will definitely keep using in the future!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images