My Most Used (Base) Makeup Brushes

13:03

Whenever I do my makeup, my main focus is on creating a flawless, even base. I concentrate on it the most, taking the most time trying to make my acne prone skin look as healthy as possible.
There are three brushes I tend to reach for the most, when it comes to doing my base. All are from Real Techniques (No surprises there!).
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush:
This brush has very dense bristles and I use it with cream/liquid foundations to create a full coverage, flawless face. Its shape helps me blend the foundation around my nose and even my under eye concealer.
Real Techniques Buffing Brush:
This brush is comparatively less dense as compared to the Expert Face Brush. I use it with tinted moisturizer and BB creams and it gives me a medium coverage, sufficient for everyday. This is a brush I reach for when I'm having relatively good skin days. Just like with the Expert Face Brush, I can use this to blend my under eye concealer.
Real Techniques Multitask Brush:
This is my favorite powder brush. I use it for application of loose and pressed powders. Its bristles are perfect for dispensing just the right amount of product. It doesn't make your face look too powdery. It helps in blending the powder into my skin thoroughly. It is my most used powder brush.
There you have it guys! My most used base brushes! Which brushes are your favorites?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love all three of these brushes too! Can't beat Real Techniques, the quality is amazing and yet they're so affordable!

    Danielle | Simplicity Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable process and our entire community shall be grateful to you.water bulbs for plants

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images