Leaders Insolution Mela Tox Skin Clinic Mask Review

12:30

I'm a self proclaimed sheet mask addict. I find them to be so refreshing and relaxing. Applying a sheet mask soaked in a rich essence really hydrates my skin and plumps it up.
One such sheet mask that I've come across is the Leaders Insolution Mela Tox Skin Clinic Mask. I bought this mask from Luxola India. This is a very popular face mask, that sells out very quickly at Luxola!
This mask is targeted for blemished, lackluster skin. Upon opening the packet, you will find that the mask is completely saturated in the hydrating essence. It has a very pleasant scent.
The mask fits well on my face and covers all areas completely. I apply this mask for 15-20 minutes.
Upon removing the mask, I have noticed a visible evening out of my skin tone. This mask doesn't have a noticeable effect on acne scars. But yes, it does hydrate and brighten up the skin beautifully.
The effects of this mask are temporary and last only till the next day for me. I believe that continuous use of this mask will definitely brighten up your skin tone. This mask does not contain parabens, which is a huge plus for me.
This is one of the best brightening sheet masks I've tried recently and I will definitely repurchase. Also, I'm looking forward to trying out more masks from Leaders Insolution!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think I should buy this mask from Luxola right now, it sounds good!
    Also, would love to read a post about how you deal with acne scars. I recovered from an acne phase about five months back, and the marks just dont seem to fade :(

    Much love xo
    -Urjasi Dutta
    stainedvanity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I located one reliable example of this fact through this blog website. I am mosting likely to use such information now. Skin Clinic Bondi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images