Inglot AMC Cream Concealer Review

01:26

If you suffer from acne, like me, you might want to look into some high coverage concealer options so that you can pin point conceal blemishes. One such option that I have found is the Inglot AMC Cream Concealer. I own this concealer in the shade 67. It is a medium colored peachy/yellow toned concealer.

Now this concealer comes in a tiny pot and it is quite thick in consistency. So I use my fingers to apply this product. I dot it onto my acne and scars with the Real Techniques Detailer Brush (which is perfect for pin point concealing) and then dab it into my skin with my fingers. The heat from my fingers helps the concealer fuse into my skin. It provides quite a good coverage, although you might need to add another layer of this concealer if you have a particularly large and angry pimple. This concealer lasts really well on my oily/combination skin, although I do set it with a loose or pressed powder. I have not experienced any creasing whatsoever.

I only use this concealer on my blemishes, whereas for under my eyes, I stick to the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium, as it is much lighter than the Inglot concealer. I have had this concealer for 3 months and as you can see from the picture, I have used up quite a small amount of the product. This is because a little goes a long way with this concealer.

This tiny pot will last me a long time and I will definitely consider repurchasing this concealer (if I don't find anything better!).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images