Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream Review

21:30

I have naturally curly hair, which means that my hair is always prone to frizz. And I'm always on the lookout for serums/leave in conditioners/ treatments. I just want to add moisture back into my hair, which helps them become more manageable.
Recently, there was a lot of hype surrounding the Garnier Fructis Oil In Cream and I knew I had to try it out. Its quite affordable and comes in a bright yellow colored tube. It claims to be an oil replacement product and contains olive, coconut and sweet almond oils.
Upon squeezing out some of the product, I found that it has a lotion like consistency. It is not too runny, or too thick. It is white in color and has a sweet, fruity fragrance. The smell does not irritate my sensitive nose at all.
When I applied it to my dry hair, I found that it spreads easily. My hair becomes soft and detangles easily after I apply this cream. The cream is true to its 'non sticky' claim and does not leave a residue on your hands after application.
I also applied it to my wet hair, post shampoo and conditioning and found that my hair looks really shiny and healthy after I have blow dried it.
I am quite impressed with this product and will keep using it. But I will only use it as a leave in conditioner, post hair wash and not as a replacement for my weekly coconut oil hair masks.
I cannot think of any product replacing my pure coconut oil hair deep conditioning masks.
The Garnier Oil In Cream is a great and affordable leave in conditioner for me and I will definitely repurchase once my current tube runs oil. This product is a boon for dry haired girls, but almost any hair type will benefit from this! Give it a shot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images