Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set Review

07:41

I know, I know, you're getting really bored of all the Real Techniques reviews, but I promise that this one is the last one.
Today I'm reviewing the Real Techniques Travel Essentials set. This is a set of three brushes. One orange, one pink and one purple. Let's get to it!
The first and my most favorite brush is the Multitask Brush (pink). It is a medium sized fluffy brush and it can REALLY multitask. I have used it to apply my setting powder, bronzer and even blush. And this brush works BEAUTIFULLY! I can't rave enough about this brush.
Next up is the Essential Foundation Brush (orange). It is a regular flat foundation brush that can be used to apply cream/liquid foundation all over the face. I don't like to use this brush to apply foundation for two reasons: 1) I don't need such heavy coverage. 2) The foundation applied with this brush can get streaky. Sometimes when I have a lot of time on my hands and I really want t to get a flawless base, what I do is, I apply my foundation with this brush first, making stripes of it all over my face. And then I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to really buff the foundation into my skin. This gives me a really flawless finish!
Finally, we have the Domed Shadow Brush. I use this brush to pack on a flesh colored eye-shadow all over my eyelid or to apply a darker colored neutral eye-shadow into my crease. Either way, this brush performs brilliantly. I have also used this to buff and blend in my under eye concealer and it works very well!
The Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set is one of my favorite sets from the brand. Each brush can multitask and can become an important part of your makeup kit! The brushes clean easily and dry quickly. These brushes also come in a foldable black case which makes them easy to store and travel with. In my opinion, you need to buy this set for the Multitask Brush alone! The remaining two brushes are bonuses! Way to go, Samantha Chapman!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images