Emergency Makeup Remover!!!

19:12

So...today I had to wear a face full of makeup. I had to attend a family function. My makeup consisted of Loreal Infallible Foundation, Revlon Colorstay Concealer and some pretty heavy duty, waterproof eye makeup. It was after coming back home that I realized that I had run out of my favorite makeup remover, Ponds Cold Cream. Disaster.
As an emergency measure, I reached for my Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and squeezed out a dollop. Massaging the lotion into my fully made up face, I could only hope for the best. When I removed the cream with a warm washcloth I was pleasantly surprised! It had managed to remove every scrap of foundation, concealer AND mascara! And my skin felt so soft!
Considering how beautifully it has performed, I'm thinking of buying an extra bottle of the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion and keeping it as a standby cream cleanser/first cleanse. Gotta love multitasking skincare products, eh?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I guess mostly the makeup and lipstick removers that are available do cleanse those stains but lead to loss of original colour of the lips.Hence, there arises a need for products that reduce and minimize these.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images