Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation Review

12:30

The Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal has been a part of my makeup stash for quite some time. I'm surprised that I haven't reviewed it yet!
I own the shade 54 which is called Beige which is a neutral undertoned shade. It is a neutral shade, therefore I have to mix it up with another base product that has yellow undertones. I've had the best results when I mixed it with my Lakme Skin Tints Creme in shade Shell.
I buff it into my skin with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It blends very well into my skin and leaves my with a really glowy, hydrated finish. The coverage is very natural and it blurs out my acne scars. I do have to use a separate concealer to cover up major blemishes. I set this foundation with powder to enhance longevity. With powder, it lasts on my oily/combination skin for 10+ hours and without powder, it lasts for about 8 hours. That's a pretty great wear time for me!
I use this foundation for special occasions when I want really luminous, healthy looking skin. It has no SPF, therefore it photographs really well. I just wish the people at Bourjois created more shades of this foundation with yellow undertones. That would save me the trouble of mixing this foundation with other foundations. Except for the tiny niggle with the shade, I have no complains about this foundation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images