Real Techniques Buffing Brush Versus Expert Face Brush

11:45

I've had a great experience with Real Techniques brushes. They're affordable, excellent quality brushes that have made makeup application a breeze for me!
The one question that I always get asked is, which one of the RT base brushes is my favorite? The Buffing Brush or the Expert Face Brush.
Without further ado, I'll get into the pros and cons of each brush first.
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Pros
Gives a really natural, even coverage
Easy to clean
Buffs foundation/tinted moisturizers seamlessly into skin
No shedding of hair
Cons
The BIGGEST con of this brush is the fact that it is not available individually. It comes as a part of the RT Core Collection Set and honestly, it would be great if the Buffing Brush were available separately. I could buy more backups!
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Pros
Gives a more fuller coverage to the skin
Blends foundation and tinted moisturizer seamlessly into the skin
Can also be used to apply cream contour products
Easy to clean
Zero shedding even after multiple washes
Available individually (so you can buy backups!)
Cons
None!
In my opinion, the Expert Face Brush beats the Buffing Brush. It has more advantages than the Buffing Brush and none of its disadvantages!
Have you tried Real Techniques Brushes? If yes, which brush is your favorite out of these two?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My favpurite is the Expert Face Brush for sure ! Both really great, but I loike the head on that one more :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeask.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images