Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review

12:30

I had heard so many good things about the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, that I just had to get one for myself. This orange colored sponge has a unique shape. It has an egg-like shape, with one pointed end, while the bottom is slanted and flat.

The sponge needs to be soaked in water and it swells up to double its size and becomes much softer. I use this damp sponge in a dabbing motion, to blend my foundation and concealer. It melds the foundation really well into my skin, giving me a flawless, perfected finish. In fact, I receive compliments on my skin every time I apply my makeup with this sponge! It does not soak up any product, provided it is adequately dampened beforehand.
I clean this sponge after every 2-3 uses with baby shampoo and water. It cleans very easily. It takes this sponge 7-8 hours to dry fully. I'm quite satisfied with this sponge. If you are looking for an affordable sponge to apply your foundation and concealers, the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is one of the best options available!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images