Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara Review

11:23

Mascara is one of my favorite beauty products. The amount of difference this little product can make to the whole face is incredible.
Mascaras should be replaced every 6-8 weeks. Otherwise you put yourself at a risk of an eye infection. The frequent replacement of mascaras can burn quite a large hole in your pocket if your favorite mascara is an expensive one.
I have always stuck to Maybelline mascaras. I alternate between the Falsies and the Colossal. They are inexpensive and they DO THEIR JOB.
I'm going to review the Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Mascara today. I use the waterproof version. Just looking at the bright yellow tubed packaging of the mascara cheers me up. The wand of the mascara has multiple, closely placed fibres, as you can see in the photograph.
These fibres of the brush not only lengthen your lashes as they go, but they also separate and thicken them up. Two coats of this mascara gives me almost a false lash effect.
The mascara itself does not smudge off, especially not under my eyes, which is a big problem I've experienced with other mascaras.
All in all, the price, the results and the longevity of the product make it a winner for me. I've been using this mascara for almost 5 years now and that in itself is a huge achievement for this product. Other mascaras come and go, but you'll always find a tube of Maybelline Colossal Volum Waterproof Mascara in my makeup bag.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images