Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion Review

11:04

Cetaphil is my go to skincare brand. Ever since I started using the Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion five years ago, I haven't looked back. Along with the cleansing lotion, there is another product that is a staple in my everyday skincare routine: Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.
It is a non comedogenic moisturizer that contains macadamia nut oil. I use it every night, at the end of my skincare routine. It is a thick, fragrance free lotion that spreads easily and sinks into my skin, hydrating it thoroughly. This moisturizer has never broken me out or irritated my skin. It is a basic, no frills moisturizer that can be used by all skin types. It is too rich for me to use it during the day, but it is perfect for night time, when my skin needs extra moisturizing. I use this moisturizer every night, no matter the season. This is a must have for me. It is available easily at my neighborhood medical store, is inexpensive and does its job very well. Along with the Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion, the Moisturizing Lotion has been a total savior for my skin.
I have gone through countless bottles of this product and will continue repurchasing for as long as Galderma keeps making it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images