Maybelline Brow Fashion Duo Shaper (Brown) Review

16:36

Maybelline India has finally answered our prayers! They have launched an affordable brow product that is sure to become a part of your daily makeup routine: The Fashion Brow Duo Shaper. It has been launched in two shades, Brown and Grey in India. I own the product in the shade Brown.
This is a double ended pencil. It reminds me of the Anastasia Brow Wiz, except for the fact that instead of a spoolie to comb through your brows on one end, there is a brow powder applicator.
Let me explain. One end has a retractable brow pencil. The pencil itself is neither too creamy, nor too dry. Its just the perfect consistency for a brow pencil. The pigmentation of the pencil is good and its small size ensures that you can really get into your brows and draw those hair like strokes, to fill in the bald spots. The pencil is a deep, dark brown color, which makes it suitable for us Indian girls.
The other end of this pencil has a sponge applicator that dispenses a brow powder. Yes. And it does its job bloody well! All you have to do is swipe the sponge along and through your brows and the applicator dispensed the dark brow powder exaclty where you need it. No fuss, no mess! And it dispenses the perfect amount of product, not too much or not too less, allowing you to build up the darkness of the powder wherever you need it.
Personally, I have been reaching for this product everyday (my Sleek Brow Kit is resting in my makeup drawer at the moment). It makes my eyebrows look so natural and soft, unlike when I use tinted wax based products to fill them out. I'm quite impressed with the lasting power of the pencil and the powder. I use an inexpensive clear brow gel to set this pencil and it does not budge all day! I use an For Rs. 245, Maybelline is giving us TWO brow products (powder and pencil) in one nifty little pencil.
I'm going to head out an buy a backup of this pencil AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Maybelline India, you have a winner!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images