John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum Review

11:42

One of the biggest struggles of having curly hair is having to deal with frizz. It had become inescapable for me, until I came across this wonder product. John Frieda Frizz Ease Serum.
This serum comes in a pump bottle. Unlike regular serums, this has a slightly thicker consistency. I apply it to my hair immediately after I've washed an conditioned it. I use 1-2 pumps of product, which spreads evenly through my hair lengths. This serum is a miracle for my hair. I blow dry my hair with Philips Air Styler (review coming soon) and the combination of the styler with this serum gives me smooth, silky and manageable hair with NO frizz. This has become a part of my post wash, pure blow dry routine and I cannot do without it. I'm looking out for more John Frieda's Frizz Ease products. Can't wait to give them a shot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images