Everyday Budget Face Base

12:36

I'm currently enjoying this very simple three product base routine. I first start by mixing the Lakme CC Cream in; Bronze with the Lakme Skin Tints Creme in Shell. The Skin Tints is a bit dark for my skin, but mixing it with the CC cream makes it work for my skin. I buff in this mixture into my skin with my favorite Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Once this is done, I set my base with some Loreal Mat Magique Powder in shade Nude Vanilla, which I apply with my Real Techniques Powder Brush. The powder gives me additional coverage that makes up for the sheerness of the Lakme base creams.
This base gives me a semi matte finish without looking over the top. Also, if I am suffering from some really huge pimples, I conceal them with my Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Cream after I've applied my Lakme cream combo. I also use the Kryolan concealer under my eyes (just a tiny bit)
This is a very affordable everyday base routine and I've been loving it nowadays!
Here are the prices:
Lakme CC Cream Rs.265
Lakme Skin Tints Creme Rs.3509
Loreal Mat Magique Powder Rs.399
Tell me, what are your favorite everyday/budget base products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images