Real Techniques Powder Brush Review

13:00

Real Techniques was the first brand of makeup brushes that have proved to me that for an excellent quality product you don't have to burn a hole in your pocket.
I bring to you a review of another RT brush that has been in my daily rotation for a long time: Real Techniques Powder Brush.
This brush has the same orange coloured handle that all the RT complexion brushes have. This is a big, fluffy brush, perfect for applying loose or pressed powders. I use it to apply powder to set my base and I only have to swipe this brush once or twice in the powder to collect the sufficient amount of powder required for my whole face. The bristles are very soft and they blend powder effortlessly over my skin, without any caking. This brush is very easy to clean. I use some baby shampoo and water to clean this brush and it is as good as new!
I use this brush everyday and it has become a part of my everyday routine. I will recommend this brush to everyone who is looking for an affordable, high quality powder brush.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images