Real Techniques Core Collection Review

12:30

The Real Techniques Core Collection set is a set of four brushes, designed to give you a flawless base.
The first brush in this collection is the Buffing Brush. It is a dense brush, that helps in buffing your foundation/tinted moisturizer into the skin. It gives my foundation a really flawless, well blended finish. The Buffing Brush can be used for powders as well. I prefer to use it for cream/liquid products.
Next up is the pointed foundation brush. It looks like your standard flat foundation brush, only with a pointed tip. I use this brush to blend my under-eye concealer.
The contour brush is next. It is a fluffy brush with a tapered tip. I use it to apply contour powder in the hollows of my cheeks, or to put on some highlighter to the tops of my cheekbones. This brush is a multitasker.
The last and smallest brush in this set is the Detailer Brush. I use this brush to apply a full coverage concealer over any acne or scars that I may have. It is a very precise brush, excellent for pin point concealing.
All the four brushes have the standard orange handle that Real Techniques uses to distinguish between their face/blush/eye brushes. The brushes clean easily and dry quickly. I haven't experienced any shedding of brush hair so far. The brushes come in a black foldable case, which makes it easy to store and travel friendly!
All in all, if you are a beginner to makeup and are looking for an affordable brush set that can fulfill all your needs to achieve a flawless base, the RT Core Collection Set is your answer, peeps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images