Five Questions With Diipa Khosla

22:55

This is a new segment on my blog, where I'll be asking five quick beauty related questions to some of the most inspiring and incredible ladies from the blogging community.
Without further ado, let me introduce you to Diipa Khosla, whom you will recognize from her blog (www.diipakhosla.com). She is a fashion blogger known for her Angelina Jolie-esque pout and her impeccable sense of style. There is absolutely nothing she can't pull off! I have been stalking her blog for quite some time and let me tell you, her posts rival the editorial shoots you see in magazines like Vogue!
I got in touch with Diipa regarding my blog post and she very kindly took some time off to answer my questions. Read on to know what she had to say!
1) What is your everyday skincare routine?
I use all 'Simple' skincare things. As a moisturiser I use Rosehip Seed Oil.
2) What advice would you give your thirteen year old self?
Don't pick your pimples. They will give you scars. Also, don't over wash your face. 
3) Your ultimate beauty pick me up when you're feeling low?
Lots of black mascara to make my eyes come alive!
4) If you had all the money in the world, which is the one beauty (skincare or makeup) product you'd splurge on in a heartbeat?
I would buy all the La Prairie skin care and makeup stuff!
5) Who is your ultimate beauty icon/inspiration?
My mum and Audrey Hepburn.
(Note: PLEASE check out her Audrey Hepburn inspired post. It is a personal favourite of mine!)
So there you have it guys! Five Questions with the amazing Diipa Khosla. Watch this space for more such mini interviews!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images