Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer Review

12:30

The Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizers has become one of my skincare staples. This white colored lotion is oil free and quite pleasantly scented. It is a light, non greasy moisturizer that sinks in really easily into my skin. It hydrates and moisturizes my oily/combination skin perfectly. And its available everywhere for Rs. 80 for a 100ml bottle!
I use this as my daytime moisturizer and it keeps my skin well hydrated throughout the day. And it has never, ever broken me out!
Dry skinned beauties will want to reach for a richer moisturizer, but if all you oily/combination skinned beauties are looking for an affordable, oil free moisturizer, I'd suggest you give this one a shot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images