Real Techniques Duo Fibre Set Review

12:30

The Duo Fibre Collection from Real Techniques is a beautifully made set of three brushes, another brainchild of Samantha Chapman aka Pixiwoo from YouTube.
The first brush in this set is the Duo Fibre Face Brush. This is the largest brush of the three and it reminds me of a cross between the RT Multitask Brush and the RT Blush Brush. Anyway, I use this brush to apply my powders/blushes/ bronzers and it is great for those days when you want to apply your products with a light hand.
Next up is the Duo Fibre Contour Brush. It is a slightly smaller cousin of the Duo Fibre Face Brush and I use it to apply highlighters to the tops of my cheekbones.
The last brush in this set is the Duo Fibre Eye Brush. I use it for applying eye-shadow all over my eyelid or in the crease. I have even used it for blending my under eye concealer!
All these brushes clean very easily. I use baby shampoo to clean them. These brushes have two different type/length of fibers (as the name Duo Fibre suggests) and they apply your powder and cream products much more lightly as compared to your regular RT brushes. The Face Brush and Contour Brush are my favorites from this set.
All in all, I love this set and use one brush or another from this set on a daily basis. For me, this is yet another hit from Real Techniques. And I'm not surprised at all! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images