Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3 in 1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF 40 Review

13:00

Lotus Herbals 3 in 1 Matte Sunblock is a cult product in India. I can't do without it. After cleansing and moisturizing my face each morning, I apply this sunscreen generously all over my face and neck.
This is a tinted sunscreen that dries to a matte finish. It is not greasy at all and I doesn't give a white cast. Dry skin beauties must moisturize before applying this sunscreen. It is a God sent for oily/combination skinned girls. It has SPF 40 and broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, which is perfect for the Indian climate. I just put on some powder on my t zone after applying this sunscreen and I'm good to go! I have been using this sunscreen for the past 3 years and it hasn't broken me out. It has a lovely, herbal scent, nothing that irritates my sensitive nose.
All in all, this is my Holy Grail sunblock and I have gone through multiple tubes of this. Try it out, girls. You'll love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images