Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Brush

13:00

The Tangle Teezer Blow Styling brush is yet another new addition to the ever growing TT family! And surprise surprise, people: This one has a handle!
Shaped like a regular paddle brush this one comes in two variations: Full paddle for long hair and half paddle for short/medium hair. I own the full paddle variation.

And let me tell you, guys. I love it! It detangles my wet, just shampooed hair very easily and with minimal breakage. It helps me blow dry my hair very easily. It grips my hair and provides just the right amount of tension so that I am left with really smooth, frizz free hair. If you are looking for an amazing brush to blow dry your locks into smooth, silky perfection, get this brush! You won't be disappointed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images