Currently Coveting: Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses

20:48

Well, actually the title of this post is wrong. I'm not "currently" coveting the Prada Minimal Baroque Sunglasses. I have been coveting them since 2011, when they first came out as a part of Prada's Spring Summer 2011 collection. Now, I usually talk about beauty products, but these sunglasses DESERVED a special post.
Their round (they come in a rectangular frame too!), oversized lenses cover what needs to be covered (tired, hungover eyes). But the real star of the show are the arms of the sunglasses! The curly pattern at the temples makes these shades look like works of art! I had one look at these sunglasses and fell in love with them.
Back in 2011, I used to obsessively search the internet for photos of celebrities wearing these beauties.
Ashley Olsen, Zoe Saldana, Hilary Duff, Eva Mendes, Gwen Stefani and Olivia Wilde have been spotted wearing these sunglasses.

I have liked sunglasses and I have loved sunglasses. But with Prada Minimal Baroque, it is an outright obsession.

Recently I spotted these sunglasses at my local Sunglass Hut and they were as pretty in person as they were in the photos I had seen. But I looked at the price tag and flinched. Sadly, these sunglasses are WAY out of my budget.
I simply cannot afford them. Just because I cannot buy them, doesn't mean I'll stop coveting them, right, ladies? Its true love for me, with these sunglasses. But for now, I guess, I'll have to love them from afar.
*Le sigh*
 

Photo source: overstock.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images