Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Review

12:30

The Maybelline Dream Satin Skin is a new offering from Maybelline India. Needless to say, I was really excited to try it out! I own the foundation in shade B5 which I believe is one of the darkest shades in the shades available in India.
B5 has yellow undertones with a hint of pink in it. This shade is a bit too light for me, but I am still trying to make it work by mixing it with other foundations. This foundation gives me a light to medium coverage. On to the texture, now this foundation has a beautiful texture. Its sort of a middle ground between a mousse and a liquid. It blends really easily into my skin and gives me the promised airbrush effect. It lasts 4-5 hours on my combination skin, after which I need to powder up my t zone. Dry skinned beauties will need to apply a moisturizer underneath. It also has SPF 24 which is great!
In the end, I would have really really loved this foundation if there was a greater range of shades available. India is a diverse country, Maybelline! We need a greater variety of shades! I like this foundation for its texture only. Not an HG product for me. I'm going to use up this bottle by mixing it with other products but I doubt that I'll repurchase it. On a different note though, WHY aren't Maybelline launching the FIT ME range here in India?!?!? Heaven knows we need it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images