Indian Pharmacy: Ranbaxy Suncros Aquagel SPF 26 Sunblock Review

21:50

I'm a sunscreen addict. I'm always looking for new sunscreens that are easily accessible, affordable and effective. I've found one such sunscreen at my local pharmacy. The Suncros Aquagel by Ranbaxy.
Described as a non-greasy water resistant sunscreen, it is said to be suitable for oily skinned people and for those subject to humidity. This product comes in a round jar. The sunscreen itself is a hybrid of chemical (Octinoxate, Avobenzone and Oxybenzone) and physical (Zinc Oxide) ingredients. It has an SPF of 26.
The cream is thick and white colored and has a pleasant, but somewhat medicinal smell. It spreads easily on my skin and it does leave a white cast, due to the Zinc Oxide, but it disappears after a few seconds of blending.
This sunscreen dries to a dewy, but not greasy finish. On regular days, when I'm not in the mood to apply makeup, I only use this sunscreen and some concealer under my eyes and on blemishes.
So far, this sunscreen has protected me from getting tanned and did not break me out. It does not make my skin feel greasy at all. It leaves my skin feeling pleasantly hydrated. Honestly, its one of the best sunscreens I've found in my local medical store. I will keep buying and using it for as long as Ranbaxy makes this sunblock!
Price: Rs 317

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How to apply in face and useing timing telme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's one of the best sunscreen which I have been found in medical store✌️✌️

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images