The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Polish Review

13:00

Exfoliation is an important step in the maintenance of clear, healthy skin. The Body Shop Vitamin C Face Polish is a new scrub that I tried out.
The scrub has a gel texture that foams up quite well. It also contains micro beads that provide a gentle and uniform exfoliation. This facial polish has a fresh, citrus-y smell.
Unfortunately, this facial polish is not for my skin. My skin is very sensitive and the combined action of the foam and the exfoliating beads turns it red. I used this face scrub only once and I haven't used it since then.
If you have very sensitive skin, this product may not be for you. It you have more resilient skin, then you could give it a shot.
Personally, I don't like physical exfoliators. The only physical exfoliation I prefer is that from a warm flannel/washcloth that I use while removing any cream cleanser. It gives my skin a mild scrub, nothing too harsh.
I will not be using this product again, but if it works for you, by all means, keep using it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images