Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser Review

11:00

My skin was feeling a bit over exfoliated and irritated a few weeks ago. Along with scaling down my glycolic/salicylic acid use, I switched to more hydrating, soothing cleansers (such as my favorite, Cetaphil).

During this time, I came across the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser. This no fuss, fragrance free, non comedogenic cleanser is right up my alley. It comes in a simple pump bottle. I use this on dry skin, about one and a half pump is sufficient per use.

The cleanser has a creamy, lotion like consistency that spreads easily. I massage the cleanser into the skin with fingertips, thoroughly working it into the skin. I can take this cleanser around my eyes and it does not sting. I remove this cleanser with a warm washcloth and it rinses off completely, without leaving a residue. My skin feels soft and smooth after using this cleanser and there is no dryness whatsoever.
I use this cleanser as my only morning cleanse and my second evening cleanse. I will highly recommend this cleanser to every skin type. Dry, normal, acne prone, sensitive. Everyone can use it. It won't irritate your skin or break you out.
I will repurchase this, for sure. It has become one of my favorite cleansers.
Price: Rs. 449 for 200ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images