Maybelline Velvet Matte Lip Color (Mat 6) Review

10:30

Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands. And I absolutely LOVE matte lips colors, which is why I had to give the Maybelline Velvet Matte Lip Colors a try. I chose the shade Mat 6 which is a deep berry shade.

For the price of Rs. 475 for 5ml, these lipsticks come in your typical lip gloss packaging, with doe foot applicator. It applies easily and is quite creamy to start with. A few minutes later, it settles down to a satin-matte finish. It is not a completely matte lipstick.
Unfortunately, this lip color is not transfer resistant. It will transfer. It lasts about 3-4 hours on me, including meals, after which it fades, leaving a stain behind.

After using the Lip Gradation and the Color Show Creamy Matte lip products, I feel that Maybelline could have done better with this product.
As gorgeous as the shade is, I won't be repurchasing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images