Himalaya Refreshing Cleansing Milk Review

11:00

I've been giving my favorite Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion a bit of a rest and experimenting with other cleansing milks, such as the Himalaya Refreshing Cleansing Milk.

This cleansing milk contains Lemon, Grape seed and Mentha extracts, making it a "special blend of herbs that gently removes dirt, makeup and daily impurities while maintaining the skin's natural moisture balance."
And I completely agree. This milk has a thick consistency and I massage a coin sized amount with my fingertips all over my face (avoiding eyes) into dry skin. It breaks down my daily sunscreen and moisturizer and when I remove it with a warm wet washcloth, I'm left with clean, soft skin. This cleanser has a light flowery scent which I find quite refreshing.

This cleanser has not broken me out or irritated my skin in any way. I would recommend this cleanser to all skin types, from oily to dry. Everyone can use it. One warning: don't let this cleanser get into your eyes, it will sting and make your eyes water.
I will definitely repurchase this cleanser and have already gone through a few bottles of it!
Price: Rs. 80 for 100ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images