The Body Shop Banana Shampoo Review

11:30

I had great results after using The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo. Next up on my list was their Banana Shampoo.

Let me tell you, first up, I'm not a fan of the smell of this shampoo. It smells nothing like bananas. It smells more like bubblegum. And it is quite a strong smell. I was quite put off by the smell to be honest.

This shampoo comes in a plastic (100% recycled plastic, according to The Body Shop) flip cap bottle of 250 ml. This shampoo, unlike the Rainforest range, contains sulphates. It is said to contain honey and real banana purée.

The banana shampoo foams up quite well and cleanses my hair thoroughly. I use this shampoo once a week, sort of like a clarifying shampoo, to get rid of product build up. I don't use this shampoo each time I wash my hair because it can be too drying for my hair.
Yes, this shampoo does a decent job at cleansing my hair, but I won't be repurchasing it. I'm not an anti sulphate shampoo fanatic here, I just don't like the smell of this shampoo. That strong bubblegum scent is too much for me.
Price: Rs. 795

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images