June Makeup Edit

10:30

June has come and gone. Half of 2016 is over already! Wow. It is insane how fast time is flying.
However, I'm back to wrap up this month with my June Makeup Edit. This month, I've been keeping it very simple. Trying to stay away from foundations (except for special occasions) and focusing more on skincare.


For my base, I'm sticking to my favorite Lakme CC Cream in Bronze, applied with fingers and set with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. That's it! I'm even skipping on concealer. For my lips, I've been using the Maybelline Lip Gradation in Mauve 1 (a huge favorite of mine). For my eyes, its just a couple coats of Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. And that's it!
My simple, easy June makeup edit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images