Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk Review

10:30

I'm a huge fan of Lotus Herbals Sunscreens. Their SPF 40 (matte look) and SPF 50 (gel) have been a part of my skincare routine for YEARS.
I decided to explore the brand a little more and brought home their Lemonpure Cleansing Milk. According to Lotus "this unique cleansing milk is ideal for deep cleansing and removing make-up. The astringent property of lemon lifts impurities from the skin. Turmeric works as an antiseptic, maintains moisture level and preserves elasticity of skin. The lemon peel extract draws out younger skin."

This cleansing milk has a fresh, lemony scent, perfect for mornings when you're looking for some refreshing scents that perk you up! This cleansing milk is great for deep cleansing the skin.
It comes in a travel friendly pump bottle and a little goes a long way with this one.
I take a few pumps of this pale yellow cleansing milk and massage it into dry skin with my fingertips. It definitely breaks down makeup and removes lipstick as well! I haven't used this cleansing milk near my eyes for the fear that the lemon peel extract will irritate my sensitive eyes. The cleansing milk is very effective at removing makeup.



However, however, after I remove this cleanser with a warm wet washcloth, I find that it still leaves a slight residue on my skin. It doesn't rinse off clean and I have to follow up with a foaming cleanser. Ladies with dry skin will appreciate this extra moisture that the cleanser leaves behind. However, combination acne prone skinned ladies should be careful with this one.
Despite its efficacy at removing makeup, I won't be repurchasing this cleansing milk. The residue that it leaves behind is a turn off for me. I will recommend this cleanser to dry/normal skinned ladies who are looking for a good cream cleanser/makeup remover.
Price: Rs. 225 for 80ml and Rs. 325 for 170ml
          

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images